Here they are...
1) Mix water and honey. Sift the flour.
2) In a large bowl, mix water & honey and flour together.
3) Leave the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 160 degrees C (320 degrees F).
4) On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough.
Cut into desired shapes using biscuit cutters.
Transfer biscuits to prepared baking sheet.
5) Bake for about 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until the edges are golden.
Cool on wire racks.
'This is not me! I am a Corgi with a tail! Mum, you must get a cutter with a tail!'
Well, Mr. Chewy Cadwaladr, actually it's not a Corgi. I think it is a Boston Terrier or a French Bulldog. Anyways, I will try to find a Corgi biscuit cutter for you, maybe.
'Do you promise? Good! Cross your heart! Oh, and get a bone-shaped cutter, too! You hear me, Mum?'
'Hmm, these taste good, but I won't tell mummy because I want biscuits shaped like me!'
'Mummy, your biscuits tasted... okay.'